So for all the women who were looking for new and exciting ways to plan gifts for him this Valentine’s Day, I created 2014 A Valentine’s Day He Will Never Forget. For the next week or so you can opt in on my website and get a free copy of this webinar. There are tons of ideas (50 to be exact) on ways to connect, tempt and seduce the man in your life. I also suggested items (or props if you may) to help make the gifts even more special. There are so many ideas that you could use one a week for almost an entire year or at the very least start a date night tradition with the man in your life.
My Inspiration for “Gifts for Him”
How does one go about choosing sexy, romantic memorable gifts for him? I have to thank Mary Beth Sanok of South Jersey Mom’s Magazine for her inspiration. She recently asked me if I could write something to help women choose gifts for the men in their lives that would put some of the passion back into Valentine’s Day. With the upcoming expectations about Fifty Shades of Grey the movie, we went with that theme. Mary Beth did a great job as an editor reining in my enthusiasm for the project and you can find the nice girl version of the list in the February 2014 issue of South Jersey Mom’s Magazine (on page 14 I might add).
My Valentine’s Gift to Ladies Everywhere
I enjoyed the task at hand so much and really wanted an opportunity to share it with lots of women who were looking for gifts for him that would be out of the ordinary, romantic, passionate and yes – sexy. While I understood why the magazine article needed to be a litte more on the nice girl side, the opportunity inspired me to step into the world of webinars.
Fifty Shades of Valentines – Gifts for Him to Make 2014 A Year He Will Never Forget
So are you wondering what happened to the original list of naughty but very nice gifts for him?
Well here it is. Completely unedited for your reading and his reading pleasure. Just reading the list to him in a sexy pair of red lace panties could be a gift for him!
Fifty Shades of Valentine’s …
by Patricia Mooneyham (the Passion Professor)
Some say Valentine’s Day is a Hallmark holiday, but the roots of the holiday go back centuries.
It really can be an opportunity to reach out to the one you love best and make him feel special.
Although I would agree 100% that you should love and be loved every day; there is nothing wrong with having a place in the calendar that makes you take a moment to evaluate your efforts.
Women often struggle with romantic gestures for the men in their lives, buying gifts for him that are special is its own challenge and one of the things
I often hear from my male clients is that they want to feel wanted.
So in honor of the upcoming Fifty Shades movie, here is a list of suggestions to help
you ensure the man in your life knows just how special he is.
The following list has a full range of ideas of gifts for him.
Choose one, a couple or one a week for the next year- whatever works best for you:
- Serve him breakfast in bed
- Warm his towel for him while his is taking his morning shower
- Join him for his morning shower
- Have his coffee waiting for him when he gets up
- Get up early and be wearing whatever he finds you sexiest in when he wakes up
- Find an erotic way to be his alarm clock
- Leave a pair of your sexy panties in his lunch/laptop bag saying please return to owner later tonight
- Put some spicy couples dice in an envelope on the seat of his car with a note asking him to teach you how to play
- Bake his favorite kind of cookie into the shape of a heart and write a personalized special or naughty message on it
- Make a coupon book of the chores he doesn’t like to do that he can use to redeem whenever
- Practice a chair dance routine and perform it for him
- Rent a hotel room for the evening and whisk him away for a few hours
- Order Pizza and beer and have dinner wearing only his favorite team’s jersey
- Buy him an expensive cigar and ask him what that makes him think about
- Plan a movie night of all his favorite flicks and theater snacks
- Send him suggestive text messages throughout the day
- Blind fold him and feed him his favorite foods
- Play Strip Poker with him
- Rub his feet with lotions that have sandalwood or vanilla
- Give him a full body massage with both of you au natural
- Play twenty questions with him
- Make reservations at a restaurant that the two of you have never been to before and wear a very sexy dress
- Cut out pictures of erotic images or words and hide them where he will find them throughout the day
- Make him a romantic candlelit dinner of all his favorite foods
- Go for a romantic walk on the beach and tell him all of the things that you love about him
- Call when you know he won’t answer and leave him a steamy message on his voicemail
- Buy him a book about something he has expressed an interest and then write a personalized message to him in it
- Write him a love letter and have it delivered to him at work
- Buy tickets to a sporting event or concert for the two of you to go on a special date
- Invite him to meet you at home for lunch and greet him at the door in trench coat and heels
- Curl up with a bottle of wine and read an erotic novel to him
- Take a bubble bath together complete with candlelight and music
- Get a book about erotic massage and practice on each other
- Ask him to share a fantasy with you and then act it out with him
- Leave a blindfold and scarves some where only he can find them and a note with a time on it
- Send him a single red rose and tell him he is the One
- Dress up like a celebrity and do a strip tease for him
- Make an evening of watching all of his favorite TV programs and snuggle together on the couch
- Be sure to make out with him during the commercials
- Challenge him to a video game competition and place a bet on the outcome
- Pick your favorite slow song and dance with him in a state of undress
- Tell him something that you think is really special about the way he makes you feel about yourself and then kiss him passionately until you both lose your breath
- Make an appointment at a spa for a couples massage
- Make a donation in his name to his favorite charity
- Cook dinner together in the nude
- Make ice cream sundaes together and get creative with the toppings
- Plan a fantasy adults only vacation and make a vision board together
- Meet him for lunch, slip him an envelope with your panties in it after you are seated and let him wonder
- Buy him a manual of sex positions and read it together
- Play hooky from work together and spend the entire day in bed!
Just remember Valentine’s Day is on a Friday this year so be sure to secure your childcare plans early. Willing babysitters will be at a premium. Quality couple’s time can have spontaneity, but also requires some planning. It also teaches children that an important part of healthy adult relationships is time alone together which is a lesson that will help them in their own relationships when they get older.
Remember for relationship specific advice or more product information you can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Be sure to add your suggestions to add to this list in the comments section below!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
The Passion Professor