Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance” -Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now
Attract more of what helps you increase the abundance of joy in your life by being cognizant of the things for which you are most grateful. Acknowledgement of gratitude attracts more abundant energy into your life.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You are in transition in your personal relationships?
- You only seem to see the obstacles in your path?
- You do lots of activity everyday but it seems pointless?
- Everyone else sets your priorities?
- You feel uninspired?
- Are you in transition in your personal relationships?
- Do you find you can’t remember why you do the things you do?
- Do you feel like things aren’t quite what you would want them to be?
- Do you feel like you see the bad in things more than the good?
If you answered “yes” to any of these you may be stuck in the same rut that many people find themselves. It comes from losing sight of what is truly important and of value to us.
These are just some of the reasons we find ourselves in this negative cycle:
- A basic fear of change
- Feeling as if we have no control over our circumstances
- Events which we find tragic
- Experiencing periods of transition in our lives (both positive and negative)
How you came to be at this crossroad is not as important as how to move forward. The problem is so often when it comes to goals or periods of change we focus on the negativity of obstacles—not the joy of the outcome. Journaling helps to engage both the left and right sides of the brain.
A Journal Can be a Powerful Tool for Long Term Change
Change is a scary thing for most people. It is completely normal to feel apprehensive or even other feelings which we are not familiar with during periods of change. The important thing is to focus on the positives. Or as I like to say in my program, the things for which we are most grateful. Keeping a journal has been shown to have positive effects both mentally and physically as well as reinforcing our personal sense of security.
This four week Attraction Journal program helps you develop the habit of daily gratitude. Studies have shown that it takes about three weeks to create a new habit. This journal program allows you that time; while helping you to retrain your mind to focus on what makes you happier.
For a limited time I am offering this Attraction Journal featuring the inspirational photography and a foreword by Caryl Mix as well as additional photos by Thomas McGinty. You can purchase this electronic version for an introductory price of just $9.97. As a special bonus for this initial offering I will include a free introduction video for the journal to help start you on your new path of positive focus.